Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What to do, what to do...

Like most of you who commented on yesterday's post, I am quite impatient at times.  It just depends on the situation.  And for the past month, I feel like I've just been waiting for things to happen.  Thing that won't just happen, apparently.  So, the nurse called me back around lunch time today (thankfully, it was my planning time, so I could talk without speaking in code in front of my kiddos).  She said that it really didn't matter if I wanted to do the blood test or retake the Cyt.otec.   I had already called in the refill for the prescription so it would be ready when J could pick it up, but she said it was completely up to me.

I told her I'd get the blood test done on Friday, but I'd prefer to do it at my doctor's office for time's sake and have the results sent to them.  She said that was fine and offered to fax the order.  However, since I'd already called in the prescription (and I really, really just want this all to be over), I am considering taking the second dose anyway.  This "stuff" is going to have to come out, right?  Might as well give it all I've got before they have to intervene again.  So, I may not have a very fun evening, but if it helps it will all be worth it. 

I'm so sorry that I keep ranting on and on about myself and my issues.  I'll be so glad when my brain will let me write fun stuff again.  Thanks fo sticking around.  It means the world to me.

Hugs and love,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you're ranting about your issues at all! I am glad that you have an outlet for what's going on! And I am glad that I can offer what little support I can.

E and R said...

I agree with Rain Child! These blogs are for us - and whatever we need to use them for and we are all here to offer support to one another! Hope everything works out!

justduckiekaa said...

My prayers are with you. Hope that this gets resolved soon so you can move on to bigger and better things. :)

Jacksmom said...

I don't think you're ranting at all. And yes, the "stuff" has to come out one way or another. Hang in there, I'm praying for you!!!

Bird said...

Where can you say what you want to say if not on your own blog. Rant away. some of us learn and grow by being able to come read about what you're going through. i certainly do.