...to work 6 days a week! We had to work today (thank you, snow days) as closing day for teachers. But we still have to go back on Tuesday. I don't know. I'm not sure I have all the facts. All I know is I was not happy at all with my alarm clock when it went off at 5:30 this morning. Some weeks, I could work 6 days without any problems. This week, though, was crazy and I was tired by Wednesday. At least we get Monday off, so we'll still get a normal-length weekend, just not the normal two days. It ruined any thoughts of going somewhere for the long weekend, though.
This is a boring post, I know, but I don't have anything exciting to post about. I'm sorry. But I can't be exciting all the time.
Hugs and love,
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment