I have read on several blogs lately about your frustrations with Blogger. I'm getting impatient, too, but rather than re-hash all of the issues that I'm sure you're all aware of, just allow me to apologize for my lack of commenting. I've attempted to comment on about 15 blogs in the past two days, but Blogger either won't let me, makes me sign in five times, or accepts my first sign in and posts my comment as "anonymous." By the time I go back and try to correct the comment to include my name, the session times out and I give up. So, while it may appear on the surface like I've been neglecting you all, I promise I have not. I am reading your posts and TRYING to comment on them. But I can't. If you're reading this, though, and you know I follow your blog, please know that I am keeping up with you and will resume my usual level of support (perhaps even more next week when I'm done with school) as soon as Blogger decides to let me.
Hugs and love,
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I'm in the same boat! It's so annoying!
I agree, it's very annoying!
Me too.........UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG having tons of problems.
E
I hadn't been on in a while... MY COMPUTER IS FIXED NOW!!! YAY!!! lol. But I am noticing blogger is giving me troubles today.
Post a Comment