Thursday, May 5, 2011

No words

I have no words for you today.  I'm sorry, but my brain is tired.  My heart is hurting and I just can't think.  I truly, truly appreciate all of the thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes you've given me this week.  Tomorrow, it will all be over and I can begin to pick up the pieces and attempt to put them back together.  I love you all, and I wish for you to never know this heartache if you never have.

Hugs and love,

8 comments:

DJ said...

My heart aches for you. Sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way. Good luck tomorrow.

Allison said...

((((Hugs)))) I've been out of town for a few days, but thought of you often.

I wish I could make it better, Angie. Because you're right, there just aren't words. But know that we're out here, praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Prayers coming your way tonight and all day tomorrow.

And I promise you after tomorrow you will be able to start putting the pieces back in (semi) order again. Praying the months will fly by until your next implantation and your next miracle...keep trusting in Him!!!

Tanya said...

EXTREME ((((HUGS)))) I am so truly sorry you are having to go through this.

Bird said...

hugs and prayers to you.

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Big hugs and prayers for you!!! Please know that we will all be thinking about you tomorrow and in the days and weeks to come.

Kristy said...

I will be saying a prayer for you tonight and know that you will be in my thoughts tomorrow. You are not alone...always remember that!!!

Jacksmom said...

Thinking of you and praying.