Yesterday, when I got home from school, I went about with my usual Monday routine. I started a load of clothes in the washer, took Jax out (since I got home first), and got the mail. We had a package on the porch, so I went to retrieve it. Just as I was locking the front door, the phone rang. It was the clinic where J worked. I answered the phone, and he told me to sit down. My heart sank. He said he had some "not-so-great" news. I figured somebody was pregnant. (No offense to my pregnant friends...I truly am happy for you.) He said that he was calling to do somebody else's dirty work for them. Are you ready for this?
They didn't get enough blood. Seriously? Yep. They need at least one more tube. School's out for the kiddos today (Election Day), but we hve to go in for meetings. I guess I'm heading to the clinic after my meeting to give some more blood. They'd better not need too much more. And I'm NOT paying a second co-pay. So there!
Hugs and love,
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Wow...having just given 16 vials last week.....i am peeved for you. I avoid all extra needles in this process. Hopefully it will be quick and painless. Sorry friend.
That totally sucks. Hopefully it won't be too big of a deal and will be just ONE more vial. Have you decided what to do about your breach in confidentiality?
GRRR!! Keep you head up hunny!
Seriously?!? FIFTEEN vials wasn't enough?!? Yuck. Hope it went well
Post a Comment