D & C is scheduled for Friday at 5 p.m. (Couldn't get a morning appointment.) I'm not sure what time I have to be there yet, so I haven't decided if I'm going to take off work early or not. I guess I'll decide by tonight so I can put in for a substitute. (Although, the last time I had to take a half day, my sub cancelled at the last minute and they had to just stick random people in my classroom.)
Today was hard. The rest of the week isn't looking too promising to be any better, either. My students had better learn quickly that I meant it when I said I was going to have nearly zero patience with them this week.
Oh, and I'd like to thank "Anonymous" for your comment on this post. I appreciate your encouragement and kind words. I don't feel very strong right now, but thank you so much for stopping by.
Hope your Monday was awesome.
Hugs and love,
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









16 comments:
I'm so sorry. This week is going down in the books as worst ever for you. I'm praying for you nightly, friend. You are strong. You are loved. You'll get through this...someday, somehow, you will. Have you had a chance to have your questions answered as to why this might've happened?
I agree with what Bobbi said: you're amazingly strong and you will get through this! I am so sorry that this week is going to suck!!! Try to take care of yourself.
(((HUGS)))
Oh what a terrible thing to have to go through. I can`t imagine how you two feel and nothing I can say will make it better. Just take it done day at a time, that`s all you can do.
Angie,
I'm sorry that you have to wait until Friday but I'm glad that you'll be able to have a resolution, if that makes sense. Please...give yourself whatever time you need this week. I'm a teacher, too and I get how hard it is to not be there. However, you may need time and that's ok.
Friday and taking off? You'll have to fast and it may be easier to take the day. You may also want to think about Monday, too. You aren't a bad person and you aren't a bad teacher. You may feel uncomfortable physically and need the time.
Angie,
I also hope you don't think I'm overstepping here, but if you want to talk or have any questions about things (Friday, after, whatever), please email me. It's pennstatekelly at gmail dot com.
I hate that you have to go through this. (((HUGS)))
i have been there
& know this pain
my heart is aching for you
you are so strong.
take it one day at a time.
lots of love coming your way.
I too have been there and know the pain you are going through. You are a strong woman and you will make it through this! Be kind to yourself and give yourself all the time you need to grieve. Thinking of you.
I think you are doing really well. hang in there.
So sorry. All of us are thinking about you and wishing you some peace.
I don't understand why they are making you wait so long? I think it just drags it out x10. Sorry this is happening.
Angie, I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you and J. I hope that you will find God's peace and feel His protection.
I found your blog the other day through Krista's blog...the day you miscarried. And my heart hurt and still hurts for you. I have been praying for you daily...that God gives you the strength you need to get through this. Your miracle WILL still happen...don't stop believing.
I have been where you've been and know the pain involved so I will be praying praying praying you through the rest of this week and the weeks to follow. And remember this Mother's Day that YOU ARE A MOTHER!!! And don't let anybody tell you different.
I am so sorry Angie, I'm just now getting the news. I really thought you were going to clear this hurdle. My heart aches for you sweetie. (((HUGS)))
So very sorry you are having to go through this. Praying for you...
xo
Angie!!! I'm so so sorry for your devastating loss. There are no words that can heal your heart but I hope you can take some comfort In knowing that you have blogger friends praying for you all over the country. Huge (((hugs)))
Know that our prayers will go before you, may the peace of God meet you in that room.
Post a Comment