So, this day is NOT going how I thought it would. After "taking" those pills last night at bedtime, I expected to be up during the night hurting and possibly even changing out pads. But it didn't happen. Well, I started having some strong cramps around 3:00 this morning, but they came and went. It's nearly 6:30 p.m. now, and they're still coming and going. But there has been absolutely no bleeding. Nothing. Nada. Not one single drop. I'm kind of disappointed. That means I'm going to have to either do this again or have something else done to get rid of the leftover tissue and blood that's still there. Fun, fun, fun. Mother Nature is kicking me while I'm down.
Hugs and love,
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Thinking of you everyday. I know you'll get through this....but it's never easy. Take care of yourself.
That sucks big time. Hang in there.
Ugghhh...I am sending you my best wishes that everything goes well.
I remember saying the same thing (getting kicked when I'm already down) to my hubby after giving birth to my daughters...I started lactating. It was the worst thing ever...I too thought that that was one cruel joke. Praying that the bleeding will start so you can move on and not have any more painful reminders of the beautiful child you lost.
I laughed reading this post.
Before your appointment it was all...
GAH!! Why am I STILL bleeding?!?! Yuck!
And now there is no blood and it's all...
What?!?! Come on already!
Not that this post was at all funny, I mean I understand why you would feel the way you do and all... I just find it interesting how quickly people can change their view on a situation. Anyways... I hope your days after this one went better.
Post a Comment