Thursday, May 12, 2011

I refuse to let Blogger break my streak...

...and that's why I'm "back-dating" this post.  I've seen other people do it (because I happen to notice things like that, not because I'm a freak-stalker with nothing better to do than to compare the posted "time of post" to my memory), and that's just fine.  I vowed I would not do it, though, when I challenged myself to 365 days of posting in 2011.  However, this break came through no fault of my own.  I simply did not have time to blog before going to school on Thursday morning, and from the time I got home until bedtime, I checked the dashboard frequently and found this message:

I had a post all written up to type, but I don't know if I'm ready to share it quite yet.  So,  yes, I'm posting about nothing.  But at least it will be a post.  For Thursday.  (On Saturday.)  Because I'm anal like that.

0 comments: