Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Perspective

I was searching for some comfort today.  Some peace, inspiration, motivation, if you will.  I came across this quote by Anne Frank:

 "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy"

I am hoping to be in this place again soon.

Hugs and love,

8 comments:

E and R said...

Having been in your position I know how hard it is and my heart goes out to you. I hope that with time you find the peace and comfort. I know this is a wound that will not heal, but it does become more bearable. Thinking of you and praying for you.

Do I Have to Be a D.I.N.K.? said...

Visiting from LFCA - so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart hurts for you. HUGS!!!

Bird said...

Take your time. I know you'll find your happy again.

clewis said...

Thanks. I needed that today

Jacksmom said...

Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith and remember that God is NOT done with you yet. If He has not changed the desire of your heart (to give birth to your OWN child) then I believe that He will still fill that desire.

Maybe this wont help you but I kept reminding myself that I was young. That I was healthy. And that God still had the most amazing plan in store for me...and I believe He has a wonderful plan in store for you too!!!

Steph said...

(((HUGS))) It'll take time, but it gets better.

My grandma had a bunch of those packaged "grab & go" sayings, so she always told me that "time heals all wounds". (my mom is a little more in tune with what i need & she says that saying as "time wounds all heels". i like that one better. ;) if nothing else, hope that made you smile a bit!)

Kelly said...

You will be in that place again. And, if you find it, you may still be sad the next (and that's ok).

I'm hoping that you are able to take comfort in the ones that you love.