In Friday's post, I think I mentioned that Dr. G said he'd offer a final ultrasound to us--mostly for peace of mind and so we can see things for ourselves since we didn't get to view the screen last week. That has been scheduled for Friday at 2:30. It works out okay since I have to be at the hospital at 3:00 for surgery at 5:00. I ended up taking a half day on Friday, so I'll be leaving school at 11:00. That'll give me some time to myself before I have to head to town.
They said I could go back to work in two days, so I probably will not take off any next week. We'll see. I don't have to decide that today.
I'm fairly certain everyone has been "untold" by now. It's amazing that new people are still stopping by to offer their condolonces. I appreciate you all so very much. I only hope I can offer you some type of support along your journeys. Thank you so much for being friendly strangers. It truly is helping me get through the worst week of my life.
Hugs and love,
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
Sending a big virtual hug your way! Thinking of you.
I've been in your shoes. I know it isn't easy. But from what I've read you are a strong woman and I know you will get through this. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband as you cope with this tragedy.
I have just been reading some of your posts. What a journey you have been on. With 4 early m/c under our belt an still no baby in our arms I can understand a little of the heartbreak and numbness you are experiencing now. My prayers are with you and your hubby tonight. May you know the peace that only God can give and may his strength sustain you in the coming days.
Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been thinking about you though! (((((MORE GINORMOUS HUGS)))))
I have been thinking of you Angie. I'm so sorry you are going through this. (hugs!)
Hi Angie I've been MIA from blogger and just started updating myself and saw this. I'm really sorry you have to go through this. Thinking of you always ((hugs))
I think you should send your hubby out to buy you some ice cream. Or maybe a large slice of pie. I know a large amount of sugar won't get rid of this awful week, but it can help cushion the blow of it. ((((hugs)))) You'll make it.
I will be thinking about you lot's.....it's just so hard to have to go through these things and try to be O.K with it. It never feels O.k...and you know what??? I don't think it ever has to. You are strong and will get through this..and please, don't ever give up hope!!!
Post a Comment