Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Post #300

Wow.  300 posts.  I can't believe I've found 300 things to write about.  It's nearly been 2 years since I started my blog, and things started out kinda slow.  I think nearly every post that first year included an apology for not writing in a while.  Now you can't shut me up.  And most of my posts lately have been selfish.  But I don't want to forget.  It's hard enough letting myself feel, but I know that one day I'll find my happiness again, and I don't want to ever forget how I am feeling right now.  Because if I forget, then I won't ever be able to help anyone else who takes a walk in my shoes.

So, thanks for sticking with me (a few of you) through 300 posts.  Maybe you didn't read them all, and that's okay.  I took a glance through them yesterday.  They are pretty scattered at times.  I think I named my blog just right.  And hello, all 60 followers.  I love you all.  I don't know how I'd have gotten through this week without you.

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

Miss Mac said...

I don't think your selfish at all. It's your blog anyway! :] Hang in there, Angie!

Kristy said...

DEFINETLY NOT SELFISH!!! And besides.... sometimes you need to only think about yourself!! :)