I've gotta say, planning for absences at school has taken its toll on me. I'm feeling quite stressed lately, but HOPEFULLY, tomorrow will be my last missed day for a while. That being said, I'm trying to put all things Spanish out of my brain for a bit. At least until tomorrow is over. Because tomorrow is kind of a big day. We're going to pick up our babies, after all.
The past year has been a whirlwind. (Whirlwind...tornado...hurricne. Use a cliche with the storm of your choice.) Exactly one year ago today, we attended IVF class. Two weeks later, with the beginning of AF, we started our fresh IVF cycle. Now, here we are 365 days later, anxiously awaiting transfer #3 tomorrow. I can hardly believe that it's time already.
My heart is heavy. I am excited to be moving forward, but my heart is still sad that it is necessary. I don't want to take anything for granted, either. So, I've decided that this go around I'm going to embrace everything and just try to make the best of the situation.
There's a burning question that I'm dying to ask for advice about, but I'd rather not jinx things (not that I'm superstitious...at all), so I think I'll save it for later. (I just thought that if I posted this I'd remember to come back and ask it...if I still need to know...later. I read old posts often.)
So, I guess this is it. Until tomorrow...
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
So exciting to know this could be the one! Best of luck and I agree, embrace it all. :)
I will be thinking of you tomorrow!
Post a Comment