Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lie Revealed

Yesterday, I posted "Two Truths and a Lie" and invited you, dear readers, to guess which statement was the lie.  To recap, here are the statements:

1.) As a teenager, I had a Finnish pen pal who was nearly twice my age.
2.) I have ridden a camel.
3.) My clothes are arranged in my closet alphabetically according to color and garment (i.e., shirts are together...then alphabetized by color; pants are together, alphabetized by color, etc.)

The truths were #1 and #2.  My Finnish pen pal was a wonderful lady I met while working in the theater.  She later moved to Malaysia and then back to the U.S.  I'm not really sure where is now.  Oh, and my mom, cousin and I rode a camel one year at Twitty City when I was a kid. 

That would make number 3 the lie.  I'm pretty organized (and LOVE to alphabetize things, but I don't have time to do this.  Sounds like a good summer project...)

I'd love to stay and "chat," but there is a very anxious mini schnau.zer who needs my attention.  He keeps pawing the keyboard.  (Maybe he's trying to say hello to everybody.)

0 comments: