I'm not usually one to pick up on side effects, even if I have read about them all. But I am baffled by a symptom I've experienced today, and I can't help but wonder if it's a side effect of the prom.etrium I started taking today. On two different occasions (once at lunch and the other just a few minutes ago--which hasn't subsided yet, by the way), I've been light-headed. Could it be a side effect? I haven't had a chance to ask Dr. Goo.gle yet. During my last pg, I had a few bouts of lightheadedness, but I was already pregnant then. I haven't even gotten to transfer yet this go around. Just curious if it's a potential side effect or if it's just the exhaustion catching up with me from the past 2 weeks.
Thanks in advance for any imput.
Hugs and love,
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Oh yeah, total side effect! I had that several times when I was on progesterone. I always mentioned to my doctor just in case, but she said it was just my body reacting to the drugs. She always told me just to put my feet up, drink some water, and do some deep breathing (of course, that was her response to most of the side effects).
Good luck, hope it passes.
Yes, I got some bad dizzy spells on Prometrium the first time I took it. I only experienced it a few times before I got used to it.
Yes, it could totally be a side effect. I used to have dizzy spells when I was on it. Best of luck x
Prometrium made me very dizzy, had to take it at night before bed. Good luck!
Post a Comment