...for hosting a Gold.en Girls marathon on my day of bedrest. I'm enjoying spending the day with my 2 favorite fellas (J and Jax) and my 4 favorite "girls!".
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Sounds like a lovely afternoon! I hope they play some good episodes!
I have been married to the love of my life since 07/07/07. Soon after we got married, we started trying to expand our family. Unfortunately, that road was not as easy as we'd like. It seems we both have our own issues that acted as stumbling blocks. After 1 fresh IVF cycle, 3 FETs, 2 losses, and daily blood thinner injections, by the grace of God our little miracle arrived on 8/16/12.
3 comments:
Sounds like a lovely afternoon! I hope they play some good episodes!
Glad the transfer went well - enjoy those Golden Girls! Sticky vibes!
Love that show! I'm glad you've "enjoyed" bedrest! I'm thinking about you girl!
Post a Comment