Friday, September 9, 2011

STRESSED or DESSERTS?

So, I'm really feeling the pressure right now.  I didn't even look forward to coming home this afternoon because of the mountain of work I brought with me.  Not to mention that we have to book it to town to go to the grocery early in the morning because I have to get back to play for a 2:00 wedding.  I was practicing this evening after our walk, and I have decided that I'm too old to do this anymore.  (How sad.  I peaked at 30.)  I didn't even get to the ceremony music--just the prelude--and my back was hurting so bad I couldn't even sit up straight.  Of course, I won't have worked all day before the actual wedding, either.  *sigh*

I've got to do something to get this stress level down, PRONTO.  I sure do miss yoga.  Maybe I'll pull out the W.i.i. Fit and try some of the stretches on that.  Something's gotta give, that's for sure.

Thinking about you all.  Thanks for sticking around, despite my lack of commenting.  I'm still reading, I promise.  As soon as things slow down, I will be by to say hello.  In the meantime, know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs and love,

3 comments:

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Hugs & hearts my dear! Try and take some time for yourself!

A Wife and a Teacher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Wife and a Teacher said...

Sending you big hugs!!! Take care of yourself.

Have you tried pilates, I used to do it before we moved here. I loved it and always felt so good afterwards.