Yesterday afternoon, I got a message from my nurse that gave us the green light to trigger this morning. I go in next Wednesday for my stitch (I'm so looking forward to that) and transfer will be next Friday at 11:45. I'll have to start Prom.etrium twice a day on Sunday. And that's it.
I'm not going to stress about testing, either. We'll just do what we have to do. I think we'll only have to come home from our trip for the second test (provided, of course, we need it). If we need the third test, I'll just push it back an extra day so that we are home.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Angie, I feel like I missed a post and I am sorry. What kind of stitch are you getting? Why are they triggering you so far before the transfer? That's probably totally normal with FET, but I just never realized it. I know you are so excited (well, except for the stitch and those are never exciting!)!! I'll be praying for you!
Yeay good luck!
I must have missed the one about the stitch too. Please enlighten me! Will they do the transfer sooner if they think they need to? So excited for you to be really getting into this cycle now!
You've sounded so calm in your recent posts! Good for you! I'm so so SO excited for you. It's happening!
Post a Comment