Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Good Night's Sleep

Last night I fell asleep before 9:30.  The last time I remember seeing the clock it was 9:15, but I think I was dozing before that.  I blame football.  You see, I don't understand it--plus, I was working on materials for Spanish class today (which didn't work on my school computer...grr).  And J's team just happened to be playing the Monday night game.  (Well, the team of which he is a fan.  We don't actually own a football team.  But, I digress.)  So, he was watching in the famil room and I was working on our bed, watching How.I.Met.Your.Mother.

Just for the record, the bedroom is the worst place EVER to get any real work done.  It screams "nap time."  All I know is I woke up somewhere during Hawaii Five-0 and had no idea what was going on.  So, I turned off the TV and the lights and crawled under the covers. 

And I slept. All night.  And it was good. 

I'm going to the RE tomorrow for "the stitch."  I hope I am remembering correctly when I think it's not that bad.  Gee, I wish my body would cooperate. 

0 comments: