Sunday, September 4, 2011

Let's get this show on the road!

I never thought I'd be so excited to welcome the "wicked witch" to town, but AF showed up in full force early this morning.  She's not playing fair, either, but I will manage.  Next up, I guess I'll call my nurse tomorrow to let her know things have begun.  It's a holiday (figures), but she'll get it first thing Tuesday morning.  If it's like last time, I won't have to schedule anything until the following week, anyway.

This time last year, I was doing the clomi.d challenge test in preparation for our fresh cycle.  I had to have bloodwork done on CD 3, which happened to be on Labor Day weekend as well (so I had to go to the hospital to have it drawn).  What a difference a year makes, huh?

I haven't been doing a lot of commenting lately, but I still love you all.  Maybe I'll get my groove back really soon--especially if I can get ahead of myself with this Spanish class!

0 comments: