I feel like I've been running non-stop for the past 2 days. Today was especially busy at school, plus I was trying to catch up from missing yesterday. Today is a pretty heavy "grading" day right now. We have Map Day on Thursdays. That means I have 3 sets of map quizzes plus 3 sets of "map mad minutes" (my kiddos try to label all 50 states in 5 minutes or less) to grade. On top of all that, we had a test yesterday (which I missed, so I had to grade those today, too), AND notebooks were due today. I feel like I'm drowning.
Yet, here I am...blogging. I thought about skipping it today, but I'd hate to make it all the way to September 8 and break my year-long streak. Especially considering some of the days I pushed through and blogged anyway.
Alas, J and Jax gave up on me and went to bed already. I'll join them soon. But first, I must make a powerpoint for Spanish class tomorrow...
'Night, all.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment