Sunday, September 11, 2011

What Lies Ahead

The coming week is looking quite busy, just as the past week was--but for different reasons.  Last week, I was consumed with digging out of the mountain of papers left in the wake of my absence on Wednesday.  This week, I'm planning better to be missing (because I had more notice).  It is also "fair week."  That means it's time to start baking away to enter cookies and candies for judging.  I also have a few pictures I'm going to submit.  I was disappointed that two of them were too grainy or blurry when I printed them. They looked better on the computer screen.  Oh, well.

I'm glad, though, that things should level off (and stress levels should reduce) after this week.  Just in time to get ready for a transfer, no doubt.  I've also got to get in plenty of cuddle time with Jax before I am not allowed to lift him for a while (he's over 10 lbs.).  Poor baby.  I know he doesn't understand.

Well, I'm off to get a couple of sets of papers graded before bedtime.  I hope you all have a terrific week!

Hugs and love,

0 comments: