I survived my CD 4 ultrasound this morning. It wasn't pleasant, but I think I was the only one bothered by the whole thing. After the bloodwork and u/s, I met with one of the IVF nurses (not mine, unfortunately...I think I've only actually seen her twice). She took down my history (even though it was all in that growing folder she carried), took all my vital signs, and asked a few more questions. Then, she went over "the plan" with me. It was what I was expecting, for the most part.
My E2 level was 66 and my lining was nice and thin, which it should be at this point. There were no cysts (yay!), so I scheduled my next appointment for a mid-cycle ultrasound and E2 check next Wednesday (CD 11). Then, we'll see how things are progressed and go from there. Nobody mentioned the stitch, but I know it's coming.
I'll be taking Prome.trium supplements, starting after the trigger shot. Loven.ox will be thrown into the mix this time, but only after a positive test. I never thought I'd hope to self-inject, but I'm just wishing to get to that point right now.
I had knots in my stomach, and I fought back tears all morning as I got ready to go. Thanks so much for your support. It helped to know that somebody was thinking about me. It also made me realize what a terrible blogger "friend" I am. I definitely want to do a better job at offering the support I so very much appreciate myself.
Hugs and love,
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I always hated the CD3 or 4 ultrasound - just not pleasant at all. Glad the appointment went well and praying all goes as planned from here on out!
Yeah for a plan!!! I'm glad your appointment went well. Praying for you.
Post a Comment