The ones I use in class are:
1.) I played the piano for my own wedding.
2.) I am fluent in 3 different languages.
3.) I worked in the professional theater for 3 years.
All of them sound pretty unlikely for such a small-town girl, huh? My kids are stumped! After the three statements are made, we "vote" on which one we think is the lie. Usually, my classes are pretty equally torn between the three. The lie is, in fact, number 2 (although I do speak "husband" and "fifth-grader").
So, how about I revive this little game...at least for this week. Especially while I'm trying to distract myself from other things I could be
1.) As a teenager, I had a Finnish pen pal who was nearly twice my age.
2.) I have ridden a camel.
3.) My clothes are arranged in my closet alphabetically according to color and garment (i.e., shirts are together...then alphabetized by color; pants are together, alphabetized by color, etc.)









2 comments:
2! :)
I'm going with number 3... Surely your pen pal was Korean? :)
Post a Comment