Thursday, September 15, 2011

Almost...

For the second day in a row, I hauled myself to Nash.vile for an ultrasound and bloodwork.  My follie had grown today, though I'm no really sure how much.  The tech said it was 18 x 15 (up from 14 x 12 yesterday), but then when I talked to the nurse before I left, she said it was 16.  My lining "looks good," or so I'm told.  Looked kinda gray to me.  ;-)  It's at a 10.5.  So now I wait...I filled my prescription for Ov.idrel (last time they gave it to me), but it's kind of up in the air as to when I'll take the injection.  Could be tonight.  Could be tomorrow.  Could even be on Saturday.  Then, they'll schedule transfer one week later.  Yes, things are moving along.  I hope I can keep up!

3 comments:

Misty Dawn said...

Holy crap at your lining!!! Congrats!

Emby said...

Gosh, I feel like this is happening really fast. I guess, having never done and FET myself, I didn't realize that you had to trigger. I guess they want you to go ahead and ovulate that egg. Your lining is really great! Everything is looking good, it sounds like! Yay!

Kitty said...

Yay! I'm happy things are rolling along smoothly so far! You can TOTALLY keep up, you are going to ROCK this FET. ;)

Happy Friday!