Well, I had my "odd duck" appointment today. Ya know...the one where I get a stitch in my cervix so the RE can use the strings to make a marionette out of it on Friday? Yeah, that one. It was just as much fun as I remembered.
I hate that I keep missing school. They should only have to be without me for one more day (at least for now). I hate planning for a sub. It's especially difficult for Spanish class. *sigh* Maybe the bulk of the absences are behind me. Let's hope.
Dr. W was running behind today. Like way behind. As in, it was almost a half hour past my appointment time when the called me back behind. I didn't get upset like most of the other patients of hers in the waiting room. They were rescheduling left and right. Not this chick. I was in it for the long haul. For one thing, she's not in tomorrow and I had to get this done before the transfer. Plus, I traveled way too far (and I was NOT planning for a sub for tomorrow, too) to go home un-stitched.
Did I tell you that the whole idea of this stitch kinda freaks J out? Both times I've had it done, he's questioned me about it. When I explain the procedure and get to the part about the numbing shot, his eyes kind of bug out. "They gave you a shot WHERE?" It's sort of cute, actually. But I'm glad I didn't depend on him to keep me calm before hand.
So that's it. There's nothing left for me to do except take my prome.trium. On Friday, we'll go "pick up" our babies. I'm trying to come up with things to blog about all next week that will help me keep my mind off of things. Any suggestions? I've done the "what-do-my-readers-want-to-know-about-me" post. Not too long ago, actually. I guess if there's anything left that anybody wants to know, that's fair game. Otherwise, I might look for some kind of challenge (or even come up with my own). Ya just never know what I'll write about. That's why it's my random thoughts.
Hope your Wednesday was wonderful!
Hugs and love,
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I would like to hear some stories about the kids in your class. No real names of course (LOL). You know, the ones where u are just speechless wondering what to say to them.
J with the stitch is funny. A man would NEVER go through all the things woman will to succeed in this process, they would just forget about it and move on.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!! Miss you terribly.
I used to hate planning for a sub too! It was really hard to know pacing and that sort of thing. I'm sure you're students aren't suffering horribly ;).
I alway love hearing about school room antics. Or horrible parents you've had to work with. Or amazing stories that have happened to you. Did you know, I saved my brother's life 3 times? No really, I did. But, you know...those stories.
My wednesday was awful and wonderful!
Post a Comment