I was going to skip this post this go around but decided that I just couldn't. Our other angels got their pictures published on the ol' blog, and I didn't want the newest members of our family to feel left out. It's probably not a great pic because it's a photo of a photo, taken on my phone. Nevertheless, here are our newest embabies, which are getting all snugly (I hope) as you're reading this.
The embryologist said to ignore that thing in the middle. It's the holding pipet--she didn't realize it
was in focus when she took the pictures. Now, I'm on scientist, but in just looking at these photos compared to those from our other 2 transfers, I think these look a lot more like the first one than the second round.
So, now that I've posted the obligatory picture of our embabies, look for some completely RANDOM posts to fill my brain this coming week. I'm trying to hold off on POAS....well, at least until the weekend. I've got some totally cute pictures of Jax to share tomorrow, and be on the watch for some random facts and stories. I'm full of 'em, ya know.
Hugs and love,
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
They are beautiful babies =) I wasn't able to get a picture of our embies until our transfer w/Collin. I'm so glad I have that picture and often wonder which one out of the 4 he is. I wish I had a picture of the others though. I think of my embie babies alot.
Beautiful babes - praying that they're getting cozy!!
Looking good! I don't get to see them at my clinic, but they do give me the petri dish. (Weird, right? That will be an interesting page in the baby book.)
Good luck! I'm along for the 2ww.
They look just perfect. Hope they are snuggling in for the long haul!
They look gorgeous. Hope you are doing your best to try to relax. And good for you for holding off on POAS. It always stresses me out.
Beautiful babies!!! Praying they stay snuggled in.
Post a Comment