I've been thinking a lot lately about our upcoming FET. (Duh) I have mixed emotions about it. On one hand, I'm glad to be doing something again. I'm also quite thankful to have the opportunity to try again. However, I'm not much of a gambler. I can't help but wonder if the odds are stacked against me on this one--is it likely that we'll have "success" 3 times in a row? I'm trying to dig for statistics, but it is perhaps a blessing that I'm not finding much. Statistics make me crazy.
*Incidentally, did you know that 94.6% of all statistics are made up?
*Grin*
In all seriousness, though, are 3 BFPs from IVF cycles more than I deserve? I hope not.
Hugs and love,
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I agree that sometimes the worst thing you can do is visit Dr. Google, but everyone does it. You really should work on your stress level. I hope your wedding went well and your back didn't hurt too badly during. That Circle + Bloom that I do is only 15 minutes a day. Maybe you should try to lay aside 15 minutes either in the morning or the evening, every day, where you lay down and focus on your breathing and trying to relax one body part at a time. If you find that you keep having thoughts coming into your head, pick a word and say it over and over again. That's what my therapist taught me to do. He has me say the word "one" over and over.
Post a Comment