Thanks, Kitty, for reminding me that I am, indeed, taking care of somebody right now. J likes to remind me that it's actually 2 some bodies. As promised, here is a picture of the embryos we transferred on Tuesday. I'd have posted them sooner, but I wasn't allowed to climb the stairs. J scanned them for me last night. So, here's a peek at what I hope is our first baby picture. Only time will tell, right?
Just because I don't think I mentioned it before, they decided we needed assisted hatching this time. Hope these babies are getting all snugly and settled in.
Hugs and love,
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
How beautiful!
Awww they are adorable!
Hehe I thought it would be strange to say how cute they are, but they really are!! Get comfy and keep growing, little embies! :)
Post a Comment