Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome, March ICLW!

I'd like to welcome you to my blog!  Thanks so much for stopping by.  If you've never been here before, make yourself at home.  I hope you'll find something you like that keeps you coming back.  If you find that my blog isn't for you, have a blessed day anyway! 

If you're interested in my whole story, you can find it by clicking on the "Our TTC Journey" Link above.  If you just want the up-to-date points, my husband and I have been TTC our first child for about 3 and a half years now.  We both have issues...seemingly unsolveable issues.  In November 2010, we completed our first IVF cycle with a positive result.  Unfortunately, that pregnancy ended as a chemical shortly after our BFP.  We have just completed a FET cycle and are awaiting the results.  Care to join me?

I absolutely LOVE ICLW!  I've met many wonderful, supportive ladies through participation, and I don't know what I would have done without them.  If I can be half as supportive as my blogger buddies have been for me, then I guess I'm doing okay.  I took a few months off, but thought this would be a welcome distraction for me this week as I am waiting to test.

Other than a mommy-wannabe, I am a fifth grade teacher in a tiny little town in Kentucky and have been for nearly 9 and a half years.  I enjoy acting/directing with the local community theater, writing, reading, and playing the piano.  My husband and I have one furbaby, a miniature schnauzer named Jax.  He's totally adorable. 

I look forward to "meeting" each of you.  I also wish you the best along your journey.

Hugs and baby dust,

5 comments:

Jacksmom said...

Good luck on Thursday/Friday when you have your tests. I am a firm believer in not POAS before your beta simply because I only want to "hear/see' negative once. A little of a pessimistic outlook, but I'd rather only have to suffer through that once. We are going to do our first FET in April. Good luck! Happy ICLW!

ICLW #123

Bird said...

Hello!! OOO my fingers are crossed for your BFP! I have a fet in April and am surviving off of others success stories. Good luck

iclw #143

Krista said...

Hello Angie! I found you from ICLW. Like Wonder Woman, I am also doing my first FET in April (we both had the dreaded OHSS during our January IVF cycles, so no transfer.) Just wanted to WISH you lots of luck with your FET...hoping for a VERY Big BFP for you!!!

Tippy said...

Stopping over from ICLW from #63 & #153. Good luck on your FET! Hope that your dreams come true with this one. We've been ttc for 4 yrs now and only a few chemicals and quite a few IUIs and IVFs. Very frustrating. I'll be doing an FET in late april. Best wishes.

Rosachka said...

Angie, thank you fro stopping by my blog!
Just wanted to wish you a strong beta and a BFP!
Happy ICLW from #105