Monday, March 7, 2011

Like the new look?

Well, I took the plunge and had Leah at Cutesie Blog Designs jazz things up around here.  Looks pretty good, don't you think?  Okay, so maybe I'm biased.  But I think it's a totally adorable look.  I'm very happy with it.  If any of you are in the market, I highly recommend you head on over and check out her samples.

The process was super simple: 1.  I chose a package.  2.  I browsed the available kits for colors/elements I liked.  3.  I answered a few questions about what I was looking for in my blog.  And voila!  Leah put her creative mind to work.  Her designs are super cute, and she's one of us.  She has been battling the dreaded IF, too.  So, if you're looking to spruce up your own blog, why not support a fellow mommy-in-waiting?   

Hugs and love,