It's hard to believe it's already Friday afternoon. Don't get me wrong--I'm not complaining. It's just that it has been a crazy, mixed-up week. I worked on Monday, then our transfer was Tuesday. I was on bedrest on Wednesday (so I missed church, which threw me off on Thursday). It's just been a whirlwind kind of week. Yet Tuesday seems so long ago. And next Friday, dum-du-du-duuuum, seems so far away! I don't wanna wish my life away, but I'd sure like to know if there's anything going on inside. Everyone keeps asking me how I'm feeling. I don't know what the correct answer is. I feel fine. I was a little crampy that first day, but after that I've been perfectly "normal." Whatever that is. I felt a few twinges today. Couldn't keep my mind from wondering about them. Good? Bad? Gas? Whatever. I'm trying not to think about it too much.
Here's a new picture of my furbaby to ooh and ahh over. He loves his Funship Freddy that my mom and dad brought him back from their recent cruise. If you look closely, you may notice that he's also cuddled up with his monkey. (The monkey used to have a santa hat on, but he worked it off. Now, he just wears a scarf.) 'Cuz a fella just needs his buddies.
Hugs and baby dust,
1 comments:
Baby dust **sprinkle**sprinkle** and your fur baby is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment