Monday, March 28, 2011

The numbers are in...

...and they are 483.9!  One more hurdle to jump on Wednesday, and then HOPEFULLY I won't have to have any more betas drawn.

Oh, I also had a "You-might-be-an-infertile-if" moment today at school.  During our afternoon break, a student walked by and said, "Hey, what's up, Mrs. Angie?"  I just smiled at him, but my brain screamed, "My hCG level, I hope!"  Geesh.

Hugs and baby dust,

14 comments:

M said...

GREAT!! That number is wonderful! Twins? ;)

tara @ the every things said...

woohoo! :)

Krista said...

Great news Angie!!! Gives me so much hope for my FET cycle next month!!! :-)

Morgan Owens said...

That is great news, congrats!
That's too funny about the IF moment! :)

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Wonderful news!!!!

elephantscanremember said...

Awesome news!!

Erin said...

:) Great news!

Elphaba said...

Hi Angie, good luck with your number tomorrow too! Congrats on your progress so far!

Tanya said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

:) :) :) :)

Steph said...

IEEEE!!! (sorry, that's an excited "i haven't been on all w/e so it's news to me" squeal)

Hoping for big numbers on Wed! =^D

Allison said...

AWESOME!!!!!! :) :)

LMAO at your 'moment' - that's hilarious!

Browniris said...

That is GREAT news!!!!

Misty Dawn said...

YAY!!!! congrats!

Suzanna said...

What is a beta?....