I've got a lot on my mind today, but unfortunately (or not) not a lot of time to write about it, so bullets it is.
* I think I have a sinus infection. I'm terribly congested, and blowing my nose does no good because nothing happens except my ears stop up. Terrible timing, but at least it throws the nosy people at work off the scent of what's reallly going on (hence, why I've missed two days recently with more absences to come). My closest at-work friends know, but we have some folks with big ears and leaky mouths that just can't seem to hold on to secrets. Okay, it's really mostly one person and she noticed how nasal I sounded today. Thanks, God, for giving me an alibi.
* We have decided to forgo the PIO this time. The nurse said that I could use it since I had it, but she only mentioned it after I said I had some leftover. She was perfectly willing to write a prescription for Pro.metrium from the get-go. So, since I have a script (I only had 10 doses of PIO anyway), we're getting it filled tomorrow, and so I won't be dependent on anybody.
* That means I have an unopened vial of PIO. Anybody need it? I'm willing to share.
* I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I may have a conflict with my 3rd beta. I'm just hoping I need it, but I realized today that it's the same day as a P.D. that a dear friend is doing. She'll understand, I'm sure. Let's just hope I have a conflict, right?
* Anybody know what to do with a full sharps container? I have one from our fresh cycle. I was going to put the HcG syringe in it from today's trigger shot, but couldn't get the lid off. So I committed a no-no and attempted to recap the needle. Yep, I stuck my thumb. At least it was my own blood I contaminated myself with. I finally did get the needle recapped, though.
I guess that's enough for now. I'm rambling.
I hope you're having a good Tuesday!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Have J bring the sharps container to work. He can give it to the shot room for disposal. That's what I did. Good luck!!
Hope your sinus infection gets better soon... also don't know what to do with my sharps container - pharmacist suggest the free "needle-exchange" program at the local council but not keen on being sighted then labelled a "druggie". Good luck for you cycle :) Looking forward to sharing the journey with you xoxo
I am sorry you're not feeling well. (hugs)
I have been wondering what to do with the full sharps container too.
If no one else wants the PIO, I will take it off your hands. My FET is some time next month, I hope.
Post a Comment