Saturday, March 5, 2011

Not again...

My foot's hurting again.  :-(  It's not quite as bad as the last time, but it still hurts when I walk.  A nurse friend of mine says she doesn't think it's gout because of where it hurts.  She believes it is plantar fas.ciitis.  I am not in enough pain to go to the doctor (well, I would, but I have to go to the RE on Monday, and that will take much of the day; I figure it will not hurt anymore by Tuesday).  I have an appointment on the 21st with my family doctor for a blood pressure checkup anyway, so I'll just make a note to mention it then.  It isn't getting worse, but the "attacks" are getting more frequent. 

Well, I'm off to get in some cuddle/play time with Jax before I can no longer lift him.  (He's more than 10 pounds now, so he'll be off limits in a week or so.  I hope he understands.)

Happy Saturday,

1 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

I am sorry for the foot pain. That really stinks!

Jax will understand. He will just want to sit in your lap more.