Or is it really not over after all? Yesterday was TERRIBLE, gals. I was only at 6 days past transfer and I discovered some very, very, very light spotting. Beta isn't even until Friday! What's up with that? Of course, I freaked out, emailed J that I was spotting, not hopeful, and trying not to freak out. He calmly replied, "Let's not lose hope!" Easy for him to say. It's hard to be optimistic when you all of a sudden feel all crampy and aren't sure whether it's real or in your head.
I had an appointment with my general practitioner after school, and when I arrived at the clinic I immediately went to the restroom. (Can't let 'em weigh me with urine in my bladder, can I?) Nothing much to speak of. There's barely anything there. To an untrained eye (i.e., a fertile), there may even be nothing there. But I see it. It's definitely there. Old, brown blood. My arch-nemesis. I'm praying for comfort, no matter the outcome. At this point, I'm just hoping I make it until Friday's blood test.
Love you guys.
Hugs and baby dust
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









12 comments:
(hugs) I do hope it's for a great reason you did have it. ;)
((HUGS)) I hope its implantation!
I am keeping my fingers crossed that it was implantation bleeding and nothing more. If it goes away then there is a good chance that is exactly what it was!
I am your newest follower and hope we both get the news we want this week!
ICLW #8
That definitely could have been implantation and old brown blood is not the evil of bright red blood. Don't give up hope!! Friday is not that far away.
With the timing, it sounds like implantation bleeding. Hang in there Angie!
holding out hope for you. hang in there!
I agree with the others...don't give up Angie!!!
I'll pray for God to give you comfort and strength to get through to Friday, thinking about you and I def wouldn't lose hope! You said it was old blood? That's much better than new blood!
Ohh, hang in there friend!! There's a 50/50 chance that it's absolutely NOTHING to worry about. That said, I know it's still terrifying. Try not to dwell on it. ((Hugs))
Oh, I hope it's all OK.
It isn't the fat lady you hear, because I corked her mouth. She is therefore unable to sing and everything is good in your neck of the woods. =)
Wishing you the best of luck!
Ok, so first, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm going to follow you and will hope that you'll do the same.
Second, our first IVF cycle, I was spotting in the tww. I was flipping out like no one's business and was sure AF was on it's way because I always spot for about a week prior. BUT, it stopped 2 days before my beta. My girlfriend was kind enough to point out to this raving lunatic that if AF was on it's way, the spotting probably wouldn't have stopped. Then my brain went really crazy. Two days later we had a BFP, and I'm praying the same thing is happening to you!
Post a Comment