Sunday, March 27, 2011

I have a strong inkling...

...that it's gonna be a looooong week.  Beta #2 is tomorrow afternoon.  I'll admit, I'm not nearly as confident that my numbers will rise appropriately as I was during our fresh cycle.  For some reason, after we got that first number back last time, it never entered my mind that they might not double by the second test.  I just assumed everything would work out perfectly.  This time, though, despite our strong first number doubt has crept its way into my feeble brain.  I did break down and tested again this morning--just to see if the line was getting darker.  It seemed to be.  At least I hope it wasn't just my eyes seeing what they wanted to see.

Oh, well.  If I make it until Wednesday, I think I can survive the week.  Now I'm going to go watch The Amaz.ing Race  with J before it's bedtime and this weekend is over.

Hugs and baby dust,

4 comments:

Nink said...

Isn't it awful that the pain and worry doesn't end with a BFP? :( Hang in there! It truly is going to be a long week for both of us. Ugh!

elephantscanremember said...

I hope it all goes very well and you get another great beta. (hugs)

A m a n d a said...

I love the Amazing Race..what a perfect distraction :) Good luck today!!

Browniris said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear the results!