Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Next step...

I made another trip to the RE yesterday for b/w and an u/s to check my follicle growth and E2 level.  Things looked good, I guess, because we are still a go.  My lining was 8.9, and my follie measured 16mm.  Here's the plan: we give the follie one more day to grow and the lining one more day to thicken up.  Tonight at 5:00, I'll take one Ovi.drel injection.  Then, on Thursday I'll start Prog.esterone.  Since I have some leftover PIO, I'll be using that first then switching to oral Prom.etrium (yay!).  Transfer is scheduled for 11:00 on Tuesday.  Ahh! 

The scary part?  Way back in November when we did our fresh cycle, we found out I had a "difficult" path to my cervix.  They decided to put in a stitch while I was out for the ER, giving them a guide in case they needed to straighten things out during ET.  No problem, right?  Right.  Until now.  Since there is no ER required this time, I have to go in to have the stitch put in while I'm awake.  Yikes!  Anyone ever have this?  Am I freaking out over nothing?

I'm glad to have a plan and to be able to see the light at the end of this albeit short tunnel.  Beta is scheduled for 3/25.  Could this really happen for us?

Hugs and love,

5 comments:

Erin said...

Rooting for ya!

elephantscanremember said...

I totally hope it happens! I am excited for you, Angie.

Steph said...

I hope it does happen for you! :)

Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you!

Misty Dawn said...

Oh how exciting! I've never heard of a stitch being put in? hmmmm Can't imagine it feels too good, scary