Whew! What a long day this has been! (And I have a sneaking suspicion tomorrow will be even longer, but for other reasons.) I had a 2+ hour meeting after school, then I raced home to eat a bit of dinner, and I'm about to head out to a meeting at church about a project we're starting. What I really need is a nap.
Oh, and J forgot to pick up my Prom.etrium, so he has to go back to town when I leave for church. He's making his mom ride with him so Jax can go, too. Jax loves to ride. He'll have a big time--even though he won't even get out of the car.
Hope your Tuesday was more relaxing than mine!
Hugs and baby dust,
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Relaxing? Not a bit *sigh* My doggy, Butters, loves to ride in the car, too ♥
I'm stalking you today, waiting for numbers! :)
Oh & we used to have a cat, Rascal, who loved car rides. He'd wait by the door every morning so he could take us to school. :)
Post a Comment