Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm drowning...

...in a sea of ungraded papers!  But I suppose that's what happens when you miss Friday...then Monday...and your kids keep working on Tuesday and Wednesday even though you can't get caught up because of a 2 hour PD, a 2 hour homemakers meeting (on the same day, I might add), and a nasty suspected sinus infection! Oh, and I didn't even mention making substitute plans for three of the next four days.  (I swear, it's harder to plan NOT to be at school than it is to actually be there.)  I have to miss Friday to have my cervical stitch put in place, then Tuesday for the transfer and Wednesday for bedrest.  Which I suck at.  Oh, well.  At least I know what I'll be doing!  (That is, if I don't get caught up before then.)  I also have several books downloaded on my Kin.dle waiting for me and 2 new cookbooks I can't wait to peruse (again).  Yep, I'm good to go!

Hope your week is going well.

Hugs and love,

0 comments: