Friday, March 25, 2011

Beta #1 is in...

...and it's 178.  I know that's not a very impressive number compared to some of yours, but I'll take it!  It's higher than my second beta last time.  Thanks so much for your positive thoughts.  I'm not getting too excited yet, but things are definitely looking up at the moment.

Hugs and baby dust,

20 comments:

A m a n d a said...

That's an excellent number!! Congrats!! Wishing you nothing but smooth sailing from here on out :)

ICLW

Ashley said...

Great beta! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another great beta soon!

elephantscanremember said...

That is a great number!

Krista said...

That's a GREAT number, Angie!!! Woo Hoo! Congrats!!! I'm crossing fingers for an awesome second beta!

Sarah said...

That is a fantastic number!!! Sending you tons of sticky baby dust!!!

Samantha said...

My first beta was 135 and I have a healthy 12 week old little boy right now! Come on sticky bean(s)!!!

Jenna said...

YAY! :D

Bird said...

yay!!!

Tanya said...

:) Still crossing everything I have and praying as strong as ever for you. :)

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Yeah!!!

Allison said...

OMG!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

And, honey, my first beta was 25 (and the second? 34; I hit 18w tomorrow so #s ain't everything. Trust.)

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!! Sending big fat doubling vibes your way!!

Erin said...

Actually that is a good number.

Nink said...

CAN I GET AN AMEN????? So excited for you, girl! Can't wait to hear what your second beta is, but that's a good solid first number. Try and relax and enjoy yourself. :)

M said...

That is a great number for how early you are. Congrats!!!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Thats a great number! Congrats!!

Morgan Owens said...

That is awesome!! Congrats!! :)

Lola said...

Congrats!!!!!!! That's a great number!!!! Crossing my fingers for your double beta!!!! xoxo

Kristin said...

Congrats! Our first beta was only 19, so you're looking good! Prayers for a healthy, sticky bean!

Brave IVF Girl said...

It's a great number! I've never had a first beta above 60. :)

Here's to a great second beta!

Jacksmom said...

That's an awesome beta. My first beta with our son was 181, so thinking great things for you!