Thursday, January 27, 2011

What can happen in 100 days?

It's hard to believe that it's been exactly 100 days since I made this post.  So much has happened since that time.  We had just begun our IVF cycle and were 11 days away from starting stims. In that time, I've missed more school than the other 8 years combined, survived my first IV and bout with anesthesia, the egg retrieval, transfer, seen my first positive pregnancy test (and second and third and fourth...), and experienced the misery that is miscarriage.  Plus all the "normal" stuff that goes on from October-January.  Here's hoping that the next 100 days bring nothing but good things.  I could go for some warmer weather, too!  ;-)

Hugs and love,

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs)

Kitty said...

I'm sorry those 100 days weren't better. But they are behind you now and you seem to have such a great attitude. I'm hoping the next 100 days are amazing for you!