My foot is a little better today. It still hurts, but at least I'm walking a little more normally. I was ready to cut it off myself at 3:30 this morning. I finally hobbled to the kitchen to get some Al.eve (okay, it was generic Al.eve, but it worked nonetheless). The pain eased off around 5:00, and I drifted back to sleep. I was amazed at how much better it felt when I got out of bed around 8:00. It's still not 100% back to normal, but we're making progress. Now, if I could just remember to bring it up when I go to the doctor in March...
Jax got a haircut this week. My baby doesn't look like a baby anymore. He's nearly full-grown. It kind of makes me sad. And why am I so envious that he's such a daddy's dog? J says he's never seen a dog that loves his toys so much. Jax plays with every single toy he has, too. He's not particular.
Sorry for the randomness of this post, but that is the title of this blog! Hope you've had a great weekend!
Hugs and love,









1 comments:
Angie, you crack me up!! Your reasons for hesitating on that challenge are the exact same reasons I have done the same, with the same challenge, even! :P How funny! It's nice to know I'm not the only person out there obsessed with numbers, lists, dates, and consistency! I did the other challenge you mentioned, too, but deleted all the posts after inadvertantly hurting someone's feelings. I regret it now, and have been debating doing it over, but part of me wonders if that is just a little too OCD? Whatever. Anyway, great blog, and I'm glad I found you! I hope your foot feels better soon :)
Post a Comment