I don't know about you, but I get these questionnaires emailed to me quite often. I have been saving them up for my blog. Since I've decided to attempt to post each day of this year, I thought it might be nice to include on at the end of each month. (Well, at least until I run out of them!)
2011 QUESTIONNAIRE
Welcome to the 2011 edition of getting to know your friends. If you want to play along, change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends or post it on your own blog. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Mechanic
4. What is your favorite TV show? Mike & Molly
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or a pop-tart
6. What is your middle name? Dawn
7. What food do you dislike? cabbage
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Do people still buy them? I guess J's Journey CD (He put all the songs on my I.pod for me)
9. What kind of car do you drive? Honda CR-V
10. Favorite sandwich? grilled cheese
11. What characteristic do you despise? being two-faced
12. Favorite item of clothing? pajamas
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Doesn't matter as long as J is with me...but I'd really like to visit all 50 states
14. Are you an organized person? Absolutely
15. Where would you retire to? I doubt I'll ever leave this place, but if I did it would be somewhere warm.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my 30th...J wanted to get me a special piece of jewelry to celebrate this "big" birthday
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? eat breakfast and finish getting ready for work
18. Furthest place you are sending this? not sure, I'm not sure where all of my readers are from
19. When is your birthday? April 13th
20. Morning person or a night person? morning--I fall asleep if I get still at night!
21. Pets? one puppy, Jax
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? J and I are planning to start our FET cycle in March (weather permitting)
23. What did you want to be when you were little? a mom and...various other things (it changed weekly)
24. What is your favorite flower? stargazer lily
25. What are you listening to right now? AM Kentucky--the morning news--and Jax playing
26. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? the 1st Day of Spring!
27. What was the last thing you ate? rotisserie chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes (last night's dinner)
28. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? periwinkle
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? mom
30. Favorite soft drink? Diet Ginger Ale
31. Favorite restaurant? Cheddar's!
32. Hair color? medium brown
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? my dolls
34. Summer or Winter? summer
35. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla
36. Coffee or tea? tea
37. When was the last time you cried? yesterday
38. What is under your bed? a pillow, probably some dust, and perhaps a tennis ball that Jax has rolled under there
39. What did you do last night? ate dinner, cleaned house, and graded papers
40. What are you afraid of? snakes
41. Salty or sweet? Sweet
42. How many keys on your key ring? 5
43. How many years at your current job? 9 years
It really bothers me that this ends at a random, prime number. Oh, well. I'll survive! Feel free to borrow this for your own blog!
Hugs and love,









1 comments:
I like reading stuff like this. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment