Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Glum and Blah

It snowed a bit today, so I'm stuck at home.  Again.  This is our 6th snow day so far this school year, and I'm not really enjoying seeing my summer break (or even spring break) dwindle.  The other five days I spent cuddling and playing with Jax, but he's off to the groomer's to get a haircut today.  J dropped him off on his way to work, and MIL will pick him up on her way home.  J took my car to work and I would dare get his Mus.tang out in the snow!  I don't even like driving it when the weather is nice.  So, needless to say, I miss my little buddy.

I worked on some school stuff, and I have more I can do.  But I just can't stay motivated.  Somehow, napping or watching reruns of The Gol.den Gir.ls seems more appealing than writing tests and study guides for the rest of my reading unit.  *Sigh*  Last night, J kept making a list of things I can do today while I'm off (because even though they didn't call school off until nearly 5:30 this morning, he just knew it would be cancelled).  Guess how many of them have been done?  Yeah, and he's gonna have a list on Saturday.  Bet he won't like it any better than I did.

It's almost lunch time, now.  I think I'll go fold some laundry and eat a bite before I jump back into this school work  I hope everybody is staying warm!

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Steph said...

There are only so many re-runs one can watch! I want ooouuut!

I hope you got caught up on some stuff! :)