...I learned from my dog. Okay, so I borrowed this line from one of my favorite books, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten(Incidentally, I've found myself titling my posts with an ellipsis at the end that leads into the first line. Do you find it annoying? I really didn't mean to make it a "thing" here on my blog, but I've noticed--in retrospect--that several posts include this. If it bothers you, don't worry. I'm on it! After this one...)
2. Take some time to play every day.
3. Get plenty of exercise.
4. Don't be afraid to meet new people
5. Let someone know when you need something--even if you have to make a loud noise.
6. Share your toys with your friends when they are sad.
7. Take the time to stretch when you need to; and never pass up an opportunity to nap!
I'm sorry -- a few of these pictures are "recycled" from previous posts, but they seemed to fit with this theme. I hope you've all had a blessed week and have a terrific weekend! If you are where it is cold (like I am), try to stay warm! If it is warm where you are, think of me!
Hugs and love,










3 comments:
Your dog is so stinking cute! And I like how you open your posts:)
I like your posting style too. :)
That's a cute puppy! I have a magnet of things you learn from a cat, but it's stuff like "think nothing of sending your meal back 3-4 times" & "keep people guessing, one day ignore them, the next day annoy them". :) Fur babies rock!
I don't mind the ellipses. I use them too... .
Those pictures are adorable!
Post a Comment