Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to the grind...

Today marked the first day of the semester--the first day back from Christmas break, and, for us this year, the first day back from a nearly 3 week break due to bad weather the week before we were supposed to get out of school.  Whew!  I'm tired.  Tired of talking more than anything.

I missed Jax today SO much!  We've curled up on the couch together nearly every single day since I've been home, and I really missed our cuddle time today.  But he was really happy to see me when I got home.  I'm glad--that's usually reserved for his daddy.  (Don't worry--I'm sure he'll be showered with wet kisses when he gets home, too.)

Thankfully, my students were not as wild as I'd expected them to be today.  They talked enough, but I was expecting worse. 

AF is here in full force.  I'm glad and miserable at the same time; glad because it means we are that much closer to moving on, and miserable, well, for obvious reasons. 

Hope you've all had a fantastic Monday!

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs) I am sorry af there but happy you are another cycle closer to your FET.