Saturday, January 29, 2011

New toy

Last night I caved and bought a Smart.phone.  While I did not jump on the I.phone bandwagon like J (and more recently his mom), I did decide on the Sam.sung Fo.cus.  So far, I love it.  Granted, I've only had it for 16 hours, but it's really cool.  J has even taken it away from me a few times to play with it. 



I'm still learning about it, so it will probably take me a little while to be familiar with everything.  Anywho, I was excited about it and just thought I'd share. 

I hope your Saturday is as beautiful as ours is here.  It's about time we got some nice weather!

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Allison said...

Hi Angie -- thanks so much for the award! I just read a little to get caught up with you, and I'm so sorry for your loss. Wishing you all the best on your upcoming FET.