When J, Jax and I got home from my grandmother's house last night, we found that MIL had brought our nephew over to spend the night. They were playing the Wi.i when we arrived, and J quickly joined in. It was quite entertaining watching him play "Just Dance" with Ashton. Today, I was off school and MIL didn't have to work, either. So she asked me if I was up for a girl's day out with my nieces. We took them to get manicures at the beauty school. They had so much fun! They giggled and played in the backseat all the way there. Then, the picked out their own colors--Torre chose blue sparkles and Abbey, well, Abbey chose a different color for each finger. Yep, 10 different colors! As soon as she sends the pictures from her phone, I'll share them.
It was a lot of fun. Even though it wasn't exactly how I'd planned to spend my day, I'm glad the girls had a good time. Can't wait to spend these days off with my own.
Happy Monday, all!
Hugs and love,
0 comments:
Post a Comment