Saturday, January 8, 2011

ABC Game

A. Attached or single? Attached

B. Best friend? yes--my DH, J

C. Cake or pie? cake

D. Dog or cat? Dogs

E. Essential item? lip balm

F. Favorite color? red

G. Gummy bears or worms? worms

H. Hometown? Brownsville, KY

I. Favorite indulgence? chocolate peanut butter buckeye ice cream from Bru.ster's

J. January or July? July

K. Kids? n/a

L. Life isn’t complete without? God

M.Marriage date? July 7, 2007

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1

O. Oranges or apples? apples (but I like both)

P. Phobias? making phone calls; snakes

Q. Quote? "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away." 

R. Reasons to smile? I woke up this morning

S. Season of choice? Spring

T. Travel dreams? all 50 states; cruise to Alaska

U. Unknown fact about me? I'm onlly 5 feet tall and frequently get mistaken for one of my students (especially on Fridays if I'm wearing jeans and a ponytail)

V. Vegetable? potatoes, green beans

W. Worst habit? indecisiveness

X. X-ray or ultrasound?  ultrasound

Y. Your favorite restaurants? Che.ddar's; Long.horn

Z. Zodiac sign? Aries


0 comments: