Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What a Day!

I am SO glad to be home!  Dinner is in the oven (well, the main dish is...I'll start on the side dishes in just a minute), and I'm checking up on my blogger buddies.  Today was a crazy, crazy day.  I don't know if it's the prediction of more snow, the phase of the moon, or what but my kids were wound up majorly today!  I'm not even sure how to tell you about the things they did today.  Let's just hope they've calmed down a bit tomorrow. 

Then, I got home and found two of Jax's teeth in the floor.  I guess my baby lost them today.  He's got one that's loose--dangly even--but I checked and it is still intact.  Don't know if the tooth fairy will make it by tonight. 

I also just noticed when I signed on that I have gained 2 new "followers" today.  Yay!  I would like to welcome you.  I'd welcome you personally if I knew who you were, but for some reason I can't access that information today.  I'm glad you're here!  I hope you feel like family soon. :-)

I was excited to find the sample calendar in the mail from the RE for our upcoming FET.  Turns out, if I keep regular cycles on the Met.formin, I can do a natural cycle--maybe even next month!  I'll still have to take PIO, most likely, and an hCG trigger, but I can handle that.  At least I might be able to avoid BCPs.(Hehe...wanted to see how many acronyms I could get in that paragraph!  And you know you're an infertile if you understood all of that!)

I heard the oven ding.  That means it's time to go do something.  Now, if I could only remember what...

Hugs and love,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Angie :) I'm one of your new readers! And I understood most of what you said, unfortunately :P Great writings, and I look forward to getting to know you better! (I found you via the Creme De La Creme 2010 list, btw.) Feel free to stop by my blog if you're interested :)